The Family Home Program provides support to eighteen (18) adults and children with developmental disabilities (Home Sharers) who have chosen to live within a family setting by:
- Selecting and training reliable Family Home Providers and Relief Providers.
- Matching individuals with families.
- Providing financial reimbursement.
- Promoting family and community unity.
- Providing assistance to find appropriate services to meet individual needs.
- Providing assistance to the Home Sharer in establishing and reaching personal goals.
It is the goal of the Family Home Program to provide all adults and children with developmental disabilities with a supported integrated, yet independent living option – that is, the opportunity to live as part of a family in their own community.