For individuals requesting adult services a person eighteen (18) years of age and older is required to complete the eligibility process and be deemed eligible by contacting the North East Region Developmental Services Ontario (DSO) organization. You will be required to provide the DSO with copies of the following documentation:
- A psychological assessment or report, signed by a psychologist developmental disability;
- Proof that they are 18 years of age or older; and
- Proof that they live in Ontario and proof of their citizenship status in Canada
Once the person has been deemed eligible an application package will be completed by the DSO and Community Living South Muskoka will be informed if the person is requesting our service. If you wish to apply for Adult Services please contact Developmental Services Ontario:
- Website: http://www.dsontario.ca/agencies/dso-northeast
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-855-376-6376
No person will be refused service on the basis of race, sex, colour, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, marital status, same sex partner status, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, family status, religion.
The services provided by the Association are not mandated services. Therefore, eligibility for service does not guarantee entitlement to service.
Eligible applications for service will be processed in accordance with the Admissions policy and applicable procedure.
For more information, please contact us.